X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi sast123!

Originally posted by sast123 View Post
    Hi guys,

Congrats to you both on getting your Visas for the conference. Unfortunately, I am stuck in the same boat and would like some advice on it.

I had my Visa interview on 8th June 2018 at the embassy in Frankfurt and I wish to travel on the 12th of July.

May I know what you guys wrote to them after the 4 weeks? I have about 12 days to go for my conference and I wrote back to them a week ago and they said Unfortunately the case is still being processed. There don't give any details so far and I guess it is a lost hope. Nevertheless I want to remind them about it so I was looking for some advice on how to write to them without pissing them off!

Thank!
    Hi, how are you?
    Did you get any information about your visa? Could you attend the conference?
    I have the same situation, I had interview on 20th June, 2018 and still waiting, my internship should start at the beginning of the September. Can you give any advice what did you do?

Comment

Originally posted by manchalus View Post
      Hello Max,

I have received email from consulate to submit passport for final processing around 15:00 hrs . But status is still in AP. I will submit passport today or tomorrow. Finally little relief.

Good luck.
      HI Manchalus,
      could please tell me how the email you received for submitting your passport looks like, did they say clearly your visa is approved or they asked you to submit your passport for final processing ? thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Hesham Saeed View Post
        HI Manchalus,
        could please tell me how the email you received for submitting your passport looks like, did they say clearly your visa is approved or they asked you to submit your passport for final processing ? thanks in advance
        It won't say that the visa is approved. But if they are asking for passport, it is to stick the visa in it
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
          It won't say that the visa is approved. But if they are asking for passport, it is to stick the visa in it
          Hallo, thank you for your response, looks like every one who is been into AP get it only for one year

Comment

Originally posted by Hesham Saeed View Post
            Hallo, thank you for your response, looks like every one who is been into AP get it only for one year
            Still not an issue, if you keep your visits to minimum & limited stay - you won't have any problem in renewing it after an year & that time you'll get 10 years visa.
            - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Any news on this issue? My parents have same issue

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X