Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying B1 while H1B is in status of 221g pending ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying B1 while H1B is in status of 221g pending ...

My H1B petition thru' company A is approved but visa application got 221g blue slip "Administrative Processing" is still pending for more than 7 months.

I have moved to company B and working for past 5 months. Company B is recommending to apply B1 visa for my project later we might apply for H1b petition.

1. in this case , what are the rejection chances of B1 visa because my H1b visa application still in 221g status ?

2. What are denial chances of my H1B visa application because i moved to another company (B) from my H1 petitioner (A) ? they might come to know when i appear for B1 visa interview

3. Do you suggest me to withdraw my H1B visa application before apply for B1 visa for my current employer (B) ?

Please expecting early response.

Applying h4 while h1b is in 221g pending

Hello,
    My h1b is in 221g since 4 months and consulate replied saying they need more time. My wife is on h1 in US, so I have to travel on H4 to accompany her.
    Do I need to withdraw my h1 application by sending them email before taking H4 appointment ? Or I can directly give it in written when I go for h4 stamping ?.
    Are there any chances that I dont withdraw h1 and just go n get h4 stamping ?

If I withdraw my h1 can I use cap exempt h1 in future, till now I haven't worked under h1.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sachintendulkar View Post
      Hello,
      My h1b is in 221g since 4 months and consulate replied saying they need more time. My wife is on h1 in US, so I have to travel on H4 to accompany her.
      Do I need to withdraw my h1 application by sending them email before taking H4 appointment ? Or I can directly give it in written when I go for h4 stamping ?.
      Are there any chances that I dont withdraw h1 and just go n get h4 stamping ?

If I withdraw my h1 can I use cap exempt h1 in future, till now I haven't worked under h1.

Thanks
      You do not need t withdraw your H1 application.
      Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Hi ,
        Kindly help ..
        My 797 validity is expired after waiting 3 month for 221g.
        Now my company is going to file cap exempt H1B ext for same company client location.
        Suppose If H1B ext is approved in premium then
        1. can I go for stamping while current 221g is pending ? OR
        2. if I will go they will give AGAIN 221g since for same company ,client and location one 221g is pending ?

Thanks much. Please message me of mob no - +91 90264 40263 ..i will much thanks to you.
        Kindly help
        Last edited by dineshetwa321; 01-18-2020, 02:46 PM.

Comment

I want to apply for my mother's visitor visa to USA. i am currently on j1 visa in USA. she already got rejected twice so please guide me with this as she is a house wife and widow. my brother lives in India but not with my mother.
          Thanks and Regards !

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14
            What is the question?
            Hi ,
            Kindly help ..
            My 797 validity is expired after waiting 3 month for 221g.
            Now my company is going to file cap exempt H1B ext for same company client location.
            Suppose If H1B ext is approved in premium then
            1. can I go for stamping while current 221g is pending ? OR
            2. if I will go they will give AGAIN 221g since for same company ,client and location one 221g is pending ?

Thanks much. Please message me of mob no - +91 90264 40263 ..i will much thanks to you.
            Kindly help

Comment

Originally posted by dineshetwa321 View Post
              can I go for stamping while current 221g is pending ?
              if I will go they will give AGAIN 221g since for same company ,client and location one 221g is pending ?
              I am not 100% sure, if your company can file another H1B, if your current one is pending - others can help.

However, if your petition is approved, you can go for stamping. 221G depends on your profile. If you lied somewhere in your visa application or tried to hide truth & they are aware of that, then most likely you'll get the same 221G once again.
              - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post

I am not 100% sure, if your company can file another H1B, if your current one is pending - others can help.

However, if your petition is approved, you can go for stamping. 221G depends on your profile. If you lied somewhere in your visa application or tried to hide truth & they are aware of that, then most likely you'll get the same 221G once again.
                Thanks Sir for the response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X