Administrative processing time at Consulate in Amsterdam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrative processing time at Consulate in Amsterdam

Hi, Has anyone had an experience at the US consulate in Amsterdam? I am invited to give a talk at a scientific conference at MIT. I had my interview two days back, and it went well. Had all the necessary and supporting documents. I got the 221(g) yellow slip for AP. My wife who also applied for a B2 visa at the same time to join me for the conference got her visa accepted immediately. So I guess the AP has to do with the kind of work that I do. The conference is in about 7 weeks. Do you think the AP would be completed within this duration? Has anyone received an AP at the Amsterdam consulate? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Administrative processing timings vary all the time.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Max_Eindhoven View Post
      Hi, Has anyone had an experience at the US consulate in Amsterdam? I am invited to give a talk at a scientific conference at MIT. I had my interview two days back, and it went well. Had all the necessary and supporting documents. I got the 221(g) yellow slip for AP. My wife who also applied for a B2 visa at the same time to join me for the conference got her visa accepted immediately. So I guess the AP has to do with the kind of work that I do. The conference is in about 7 weeks. Do you think the AP would be completed within this duration? Has anyone received an AP at the Amsterdam consulate? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!
      Max,

I attended my H1B visa interview on July16th. After the interview the CO gave me yellow slip asking me to submit my CV.
      I'm still awaiting update on my status.
      How much time it took in your case? How often did you followed up with the consulate ? The interview was on July16th, but on the ceac website it says that the case was created on July13th. Any idea what that could mean?

Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Max_Eindhoven View Post
        hallo max,

did your wife gor the same visa duration as you or she got 5 years for example and you got it one ? thanks in advance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X