Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa for wife, Spouse already having B1/B2 visa

HI Experts,

I have B1/B2 visa and have already travelled to US couple of times. I would like to take my Wife and childeren along with me this time. My Wife is a housewife and my child is just 9 Months old. What are the documents required for my Wife's B2 visa. Should i get a sponser letter from someone in US for My wife and apply for tourism visa seperately or should i share my invitation letter along with copy of B1 visa to apply for her B2 visa to accompany me. What is the best option to apply for her visa so that there are more chances of approval.

Regards,
    Mittal Shah

Originally posted by Mittal H Shah View Post
    HI Experts,

I have B1/B2 visa and have already travelled to US couple of times. I would like to take my Wife and childeren along with me this time. My Wife is a housewife and my child is just 9 Months old. What are the documents required for my Wife's B2 visa. Should i get a sponser letter from someone in US for My wife and apply for tourism visa seperately or should i share my invitation letter along with copy of B1 visa to apply for her B2 visa to accompany me. What is the best option to apply for her visa so that there are more chances of approval.

Regards,
    Mittal Shah
    Have her apply for B2 visa on her own with copy of your invitation letter & copy of your visa.

Note that, if the VO doubt on you/your wife - he can cancel your visa as well.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

And your child also needs a visa. You only wrote about getting your wife a visa but you want to bring both with you.

Please note that bringing your family with you can raise additional questions as this will make your ties to home country weak...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X