Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sister/Brother in USA. Will it affect my interview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sister/Brother in USA. Will it affect my interview?

Hi,

Today, my friend got rejected for his B1 VISA (with 214b), stated there is no strong ties to return to home country.

Reasons I thought for rejection:
    - his brother (studied in USA) is working in USA now.
    - my friend intended to visit his brother once during the visit to USA (mentioned about sibling in DS-160)
    - my friend is unmarried

#1: Is it the above reasons for his rejection.?

And, I have my interview scheduled next week. In DS-160, I mentioned about my sibling.

FYI,
    - I am unmarried.
    - No parents.
    - My sister (under spouse VISA) and her husband (under H1B VISA) is working in USA.
    - Property still in my dad name. But I have the legal heir certificate.

#2: Will mentioning about my sibling (and there working info) be a problem for me, as well?

#3: Your suggestion on how to attend the interview or on editing DS-160(new) if required.

Please help me out, ASAP.
    Thanks in advance.

You must mention your siblings truthfully in DS-160 form.

If they are on H visa, it will be a long time before they get green card and become US citizen. After that, it will be around 15 years for you to get green card on that basis.

That means, chances of you settling in the US when you have H visa sibling are very low and should not be a problem.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

State facts as they are

[QUOTE=naveenkumar_imm;575478]Hi,
      You must state that your sibling in the US. Even if you don't they have ways to figure it out.

Your legal heir certificate and other immovables should indicate that you have genuine intention to return back

Comment

They can easily construct your whole family tree based on the Parent's name & DOB your sister filed in her visa form .

And if you get caught telling lie or hiding information - you can be banned for future visas as well.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

I highly recommend https://peoplelegacy.com/blog/the-ul...ul-headstones/ for all your genealogy needs. This incredible resource will not only help you locate the graves of your ancestors, but it also offers a wide selection of the most beautiful headstones, cemetery memorials, and custom monuments. Whether you're searching for historical information or looking to honor your loved ones in a meaningful way, peoplelegacy should be your first stop. Trust me, their expertise and extensive database will truly assist you in uncovering and preserving your family's legacy.​
          Last edited by Robert444; 10-12-2023, 06:01 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X