Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying for B1 VISA to open a business bank account in the USA - Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for B1 VISA to open a business bank account in the USA - Please help!

Hello everyone. I am 22 years old. I want to start an online business. To not get into details, and save time for both of us, the business in which I plan to open a company, is very promising, and I am working to start this business for over a year. I have bought 1,000$ course about it also. I will give detailed information to my interviewer, what this business is and etc.

I need to open a company in the USA. I can hire a company that will establish a company on my behalf. It?s 100% legal way to establish a company in the USA. My problem is that in order to accept credit card payments on my website, I need to open a business bank account. After 9/11 terrorist attacks, USA goverment has made it impossible for anyone to open a bank account without physically visiting the branch of the bank. No one can open a bank account online from outside of the USA.

So I need to travel in the USA, open a bank account, stay there overnight and fly back to my country. I plan to borrow money, open a company in the USA first, when I will have every documentation (an LLC registered in the USA, my EIN (employer identification number), and etc.) I will apply for VISA. I will have around 5K on my deposit also. I will also tell interviewer that I got a loan to start a business and will have proper documentation at the interview. (It?s extremely difficult to get a business loan, because companies check your true intentions very strictly, and everyone who gets a business loans is in very big scrutiny. So I think it will be an advantage for me to prove him that I have true intentions to start a business)

Also, my Aunt is a US citizen, my family members have been in the USA several times, without exceeding the time limit of staying there. Also, I will clarify everything why it just does not make ANY sense to stay in the USA for me, from moral perspective and from rational perspective. I will give very LOGICAL reasons.

What do you think, what are the chances that I will get rejected? What can I do to increase the chances of granting a VISA?

English is not my native language, sorry for any mistakes

Thanks

Originally posted by Bema View Post
    Hello everyone. I am 22 years old. I want to start an online business. To not get into details, and save time for both of us, the business in which I plan to open a company, is very promising, and I am working to start this business for over a year. I have bought 1,000$ course about it also. I will give detailed information to my interviewer, what this business is and etc.

I need to open a company in the USA. I can hire a company that will establish a company on my behalf. It?s 100% legal way to establish a company in the USA. My problem is that in order to accept credit card payments on my website, I need to open a business bank account. After 9/11 terrorist attacks, USA goverment has made it impossible for anyone to open a bank account without physically visiting the branch of the bank. No one can open a bank account online from outside of the USA.

So I need to travel in the USA, open a bank account, stay there overnight and fly back to my country. I plan to borrow money, open a company in the USA first, when I will have every documentation (an LLC registered in the USA, my EIN (employer identification number), and etc.) I will apply for VISA. I will have around 5K on my deposit also. I will also tell interviewer that I got a loan to start a business and will have proper documentation at the interview. (It?s extremely difficult to get a business loan, because companies check your true intentions very strictly, and everyone who gets a business loans is in very big scrutiny. So I think it will be an advantage for me to prove him that I have true intentions to start a business)

Also, my Aunt is a US citizen, my family members have been in the USA several times, without exceeding the time limit of staying there. Also, I will clarify everything why it just does not make ANY sense to stay in the USA for me, from moral perspective and from rational perspective. I will give very LOGICAL reasons.

What do you think, what are the chances that I will get rejected? What can I do to increase the chances of granting a VISA?

English is not my native language, sorry for any mistakes

Thanks
    Your intention is not the only factor to issue you a business visa. 22 years old & single male decreases your chances. But other business documents can help.

Just do all your background work & apply for the visa. Try your luck !!

Once rejection will not have much impact on further applications.

Best of luck !
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Your intention is not the only factor to issue you a business visa. 22 years old & single male decreases your chances. But other business documents can help.

Just do all your background work & apply for the visa. Try your luck !!

Once rejection will not have much impact on further applications.

Best of luck !

Thanks for the comment Libra! I appreciate your help very much!

Comment

Originally posted by Bema View Post
        Thanks for the comment Libra! I appreciate your help very much!
        You are welcome.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Any updates? I really need to know if I have any chances and would also like to know how you went about the whole process.

Comment

so who is going to run this 'business' for you in the US? Why would a CO believe that you would promptly abandon the 'business' to return instead remaining to run said business? Borrowing money to start a business is NOT a reason to return, but rather not to return and thus avoid repaying the loan!
            Moreover, other folks' opinion about your 'ties' and reasons to return do not matter...a CO could care less....and no CO with more than 10 minutes of experience will buy off on ' well, such and such company 'vetted' me, so I must be a good visa candidate...COs do not care what some third party thinks nor are our laws controlled by some alleged rules of some business.

Comment

Hi there! Applying for a B1 visa to open a business bank account in the USA is a smart move. It can be a bit of a process, but totally doable. For some expert guidance and tips, check out www.businessfinanced.co.uk. They've got some great resources to help you navigate this journey smoothly.
              Last edited by LeyanXX; 09-05-2023, 07:13 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X