Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindly advise on B1/B2 Existing visa

Hi Mates,

Please help me out on this query as recently i have traveled out of Singapore where they have stamped in Opp. side of B1/2 visa page. I could see some dots in my B1/B2 visa after they stamped (might happened when i fold it). Does this going to be any issue(Not valid) while traveling to US.

Regards,
    Raghu

Originally posted by raghuramn View Post
    Hi Mates,

Please help me out on this query as recently i have traveled out of Singapore where they have stamped in Opp. side of B1/2 visa page. I could see some dots in my B1/B2 visa after they stamped (might happened when i fold it). Does this going to be any issue(Not valid) while traveling to US.

Regards,
    Raghu
    Not an issue as long as they can read the relevant information from the visa (specially the visa number & machine readable last 2 lines).

Remember visa on your passport is just your copy of the approval for you to travel to USA, they too maintain record of the visas issued & rely on what they have in their system.

I have an admission stamp from officer at POE right on the visa itself.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X