Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1 Business Visa with annotation (Cities)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Business Visa with annotation (Cities)

Hi All,

I have recently been issued a B1 visa and below it indicates that "St Louis and Houston for Business". In my Interview i mentioned that i have important meetings in these cities so i guess they were right to indicate that but the problem i am facing is that the closest international airport with direct flight from Dubai is Chicago (which is 5 hours away from St Louis where my first meeting is being held). if i catch a connecting flight, it will add atleast half a day to my travel time and i dont want to be running around catching connecting flights.

So my questions is, can i travel to chicago on this visa and then catch a train or do i have to enter directly to one of the cities stated on my Visa?

thanks for your help in advance guys!

Originally posted by usu View Post
    Hi All,

I have recently been issued a B1 visa and below it indicates that "St Louis and Houston for Business". In my Interview i mentioned that i have important meetings in these cities so i guess they were right to indicate that but the problem i am facing is that the closest international airport with direct flight from Dubai is Chicago (which is 5 hours away from St Louis where my first meeting is being held). if i catch a connecting flight, it will add atleast half a day to my travel time and i dont want to be running around catching connecting flights.

So my questions is, can i travel to chicago on this visa and then catch a train or do i have to enter directly to one of the cities stated on my Visa?

thanks for your help in advance guys!
    Yes, that's not a problem, If asked feel free to mention that this was the best & cheapest route to reach St. Louis.

Ensure to keep confirm train tickets, return tickets & hotel booking at St Louis handy at POE - it will help.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Yes, that's not a problem, If asked feel free to mention that this was the best & cheapest route to reach St. Louis.

Ensure to keep confirm train tickets, return tickets & hotel booking at St Louis handy at POE - it will help.
      thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by usu View Post
        thanks!!
        Please keep us posted.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X