Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa: Arrive one day before annotation

Hello,

I just got my B1 Visa for a conference, I would like to thank you for the information provided here that helped a lot.

The visa has an annotation for the dates of the conference: 30/Oct to 02/Nov.
    However, due to flight availability and to avoid missing relevant parts of the conference, I would have to arrive in the US on 29/Oct, would that be a problem?

Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by r_researcher View Post
    Hello,

I just got my B1 Visa for a conference, I would like to thank you for the information provided here that helped a lot.

The visa has an annotation for the dates of the conference: 30/Oct to 02/Nov.
    However, due to flight availability and to avoid missing relevant parts of the conference, I would have to arrive in the US on 29/Oct, would that be a problem?

Thank you in advance.
    Not at all. Feel free to travel ~5 days before or stay late. One week here and there is not a problem - as long as visa is valid on the date. But ensure to leave before your I94 expiry.

Upon questioning at POE, tell the truth that this was the cheapest flight & you wanted to fight jetleg before your conference.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X