X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why my B1/B2 visa rejected... please advised

My interview was on Sept.25. 2018
    VO asked -purpose of trip?
    I- to attend a NAPS conference and visit my client place as his desire for me to experience USA culture and life style

VO- have you ever been out of country?
    I- No

Vo- keep typing, then said sorry sir at this time you are not eligible for US visa. Got 214b letter

I am little disappointed because i have expressed the truth and realistic situation. I had all required documentation, tickets(return as well), invite from client, hotel booking and other required logistics. Thogh VO didnt ask for them and rejected me.

Please advise what i said wrong and what should i take care next time. As I will be apply again in Jan 1019.

there are a number of reasons you were probably rejected, and I doubt your short conversation shown here is really all there was to it. more than likely one of several reasons is you have no prior travel history. if you want a more detailed explanation please provide a more detailed summary of what all was said during the interview.
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by Ankur Chatterjee View Post
      I- to attend a NAPS conference and visit my client place as his desire for me to experience USA culture and life style

VO- have you ever been out of country?
      What does NAPS stands up - is it worth having one person travelling from India to USA?
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Why my B1/B2 visa rejected... please advised

Originally posted by krypton9591 View Post
        there are a number of reasons you were probably rejected, and I doubt your short conversation shown here is really all there was to it. more than likely one of several reasons is you have no prior travel history. if you want a more detailed explanation please provide a more detailed summary of what all was said during the interview.

Here is the detailed summary:

Recently, my B1/B2 visa got rejected on 25 Sept. 2018 with 214b refusal in India. My client wanted me to visit the USA for 11 days to attend a conference and visit his place to experience US culture and his process, but unfortunately, I will be not able to attend this conference in Nov. 2018 now. Though now he wants me to reapply in January 2019 and said that beforehand he will ask Senator to write a letter to the embassy on it, because he has 4 other staff from the Philippines who visited his place and they got the visa easily, and we are not sure why my visa gets rejected.

please advise what would be the best way to proceed next time in January 2019. Here is a brief of my last interview with VO

VO - purpose?
        I - attending the conference and to visit my client place while there his desire for me to experience US culture and his work process.

VO- Have you ever been out of India?
        I- NO
        VO- sorry this time you will be not eligible for USA VISA!!

Kindly suggest what I did wrong and how should I present it next time, because I explained the genuine reason and still not sure why they had rejected my visa. Really seeking your guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ankur Chatterjee View Post
          Here is the detailed summary:

Recently, my B1/B2 visa got rejected on 25 Sept. 2018 with 214b refusal in India. My client wanted me to visit the USA for 11 days to attend a conference and visit his place to experience US culture and his process, but unfortunately, I will be not able to attend this conference in Nov. 2018 now. Though now he wants me to reapply in January 2019 and said that beforehand he will ask Senator to write a letter to the embassy on it, because he has 4 other staff from the Philippines who visited his place and they got the visa easily, and we are not sure why my visa gets rejected.

please advise what would be the best way to proceed next time in January 2019. Here is a brief of my last interview with VO

VO - purpose?
          I - attending the conference and to visit my client place while there his desire for me to experience US culture and his work process.

VO- Have you ever been out of India?
          I- NO
          VO- sorry this time you will be not eligible for USA VISA!!

Kindly suggest what I did wrong and how should I present it next time, because I explained the genuine reason and still not sure why they had rejected my visa. Really seeking your guidance.
          It is more than likely because you have no prior travel history, and possibly because you can't prove strong ties to your home country. Just becuase you've never left before doesn't mean that as soon as you did, you wouldn't apply for immigration and refuse to return to your home country. To summarize, in the eyes for the VO, you are an immigration risk
          This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X