Reapply for B1 Visa from another consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reapply for B1 Visa from another consulate

hi all, I had applied for B1 Last year, the interview was at Hyderabad consulate. It got rejected. Now i want to apply for it again but the suitable dates are not available at Hyderabad, i need an early appointment. I am thinking of reapplying from New Delhi. Would this situation affect the interview results? the reason for changing the location is not because i want to try different consulate, its just i need early appointment. please advise.

And frankly, changing consulate would certainly NOT improve your chances of getting visa.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...visa-interview

And frankly, changing consulate would certainly NOT improve your chances of getting visa.

What do you suggest? Is there a rule to select consulate near to your residence?

Comment

Originally posted by pawarm View Post
        What do you suggest? Is there a rule to select consulate near to your residence?
        Yes, that's what I knew when I applied for my last visa before 3 years. The reason was quite simple that local VOs understand local languages & can understand your documents in local languages - Good for applicants.

But recently I got a comment (on the link above) that you can select consulate at other places too.

But for sure, result won't have any positive impact because of changing consulate.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X