After Two Rejections...Interview was so long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Two Rejections...Interview was so long

Rather a pleasant but experience on Feb 4 (Luckily I got appointment again in Delhi, I think slot was available as someone cancelled Rather long interview, but I was confident, could feel my heart beat, but she was very calm, Today I felt she wanted to approve my Visa from very starting.....
    VO: How are you?
    M: I am good how are you?
    VO: I am great thanks, it?s quite windy today...Give me your passport?
    M: Smiles...Given
    Reads on computer...
    VO: Wow you studied in France
    Me: Yes,
    VO: Where
    Me: MSc in Cell Biology & Bioinformatics in ?cole Polytechnique, Paris
    VO: I did my Year abroad there, so you know French
    Me: Yes I have C1 level certification in French
    VO: Wow, so let?s do this interview in French
    Me: Smiles, I could try
    VO: She said you don?t have to...I am not so good in French. Anyhow, where you work
    Me: I work in Big Pharma company (given name) in Hyderabad for more than 2 years
    VO: How much you earn?
    Me: 25 Lacs per annum...
    VO: Everything fixed?
    Me: Yes, also 15% of fixed salary is given as bonus depending on individual and company?s performance
    VO: So how are you performing?
    Me: I have the rating and I am above expectations
    VO: Wow,
    Me: I will get 140% of my bonus component
    VO: Good for you, I see you are going for AAD, where it is taking place
    Me: Walter E Washington Convention Centre
    VO: Where will you stay?
    Me: Renaissance Hotel
    VO: Your Company spends too much..
    Me: Yes, it makes $XX Billions every year as profit and I travel in business class
    VO: That?s nice, Which airline are you flying?
    Me: Flying Emirates
    VO: Which countries you have been to...I see you have been to Canada
    Me: Yes Canada, UK, France, Singapore...Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland. Interrupts in between
    VO: Which countries you have been on business reasons
    Me: Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden
    VO: I see you have 5 years Schengen Visa, was that sponsored by your company or Europe just choose to give you
    Me: I travel frequently for business purposes, so when I applied last time in April 2018, they gave me 5 year multi entry visa (MEV). I also have 3 and 1 year Multi Entry visas before this...
    VO: I see that rarely on Indian Passport Holders (I don?t know why she said that...I know 4 people in my company who have 5 year MEV)
    Goes inside with my passport and god knows how long she stayed in...(2-3 minutes and longest of my life)
    Comes and smiles
    VO: How many years you stayed in the UK
    Me: 3 years 3 months for my BSc
    VO: Where you did BSc
    Me: BSc in Pharmacology in University College London
    VO: Can you show me your previous passports...
    Me: Gave two previous passports...
    VO: Why your company is making you travel so much to Europe, do you get paid in Euros?
    Me: There are lot of conferences and workshops and I attend those collect the data at these conferences, analyze the data in tools and get insights from data which I share with my stakeholders...(Interrupts in between)...VO: ok ok..
    VO: Do you get paid in Euros when you travel to Europe?
    Me: No, I get reimbursement of all expenses I make through Company?s Multi Currency Corporate Card and air tickets and hotels are paid directly out of Company?s account
    VO: Types something in system for 1-2 minutes then ask, have you been ever denied US Visa
    Me: Yes twice, one in April 2016 with my previous employer and one with my current employer which was recent in Jan 2019
    VO: Why did you choose to apply from Delhi and not Hyderabad
    Me: I have my permanent home in Delhi and working from home for last 3 weeks. In addition, there were no appointments in Hyderabad...
    Goes inside again and come within 1-2 minutes
    VO: Do you own house in Delhi?
    Me: No, however, I have one flat in Gurgaon...sorry Gurugram, Delhi NCR in Sector 55 which I own, however I am the only son of my parents, so that house will be mine...only as ancestral property
    VO: Laughs...Are you single
    Me: Yes,
    VO: No worries, your visa is approved
    Me: Thank you very much
    VO: Returns my previous passports, Canadian Resident Card and expired UK Resident card
    Came out with smile
    Feb 1: Finger Prints
    Feb 4: Interview
    Feb 5: Visa Issued (as per CEAC)
    Feb 8: Ready for pick up

Congratulations !!
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Congratulations !!
      Thanks man!

Got 10 years Multi Entry....

Comment

What happend in first two of your interview

I two got rejected for two time and i don't get should i apply once again or be idle. What the happend in first two time of the interview and what were the reasons of the rejection?

Comment

Originally posted by suryatejaa View Post
          I two got rejected for two time and i don't get should i apply once again or be idle. What the happend in first two time of the interview and what were the reasons of the rejection?
          Answered here .. https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...rejected-twice
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X