Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Visa: Suggestions & Help

Hi All there,

I'm Bala Subramanium Director & CEO of a small and upcoming IT Firm based in Chennai. I haven't travelled to USA earlier. I plan to visit US in the month of October to meet my existing clients(Houston and New York). I have booked my appointment thru emergency Quota at New Delhi Consulate on Oct12th,2006. Can someone suggest me the documents what i plan to carry are enough to be eligible for Business Visa.

1. Invitation Letters from my Clients.
    2. Letters from the clients to the consular Officer.
    3. Incorporation Certificate & Memorandum of Articles
    4. Company Bank Statements for the last 6 months & IT returns for the last 3 yrs.
    5. Certificates of Foriegn remittances from the Bank to prove the Finances we received from the clients.
    6. International/Domestic Flight tickets and Hotel accomadation slips in US.
    7. Marriage certificate,Child Birth Certificate,a Bonafide certificate from my Child's School and few Photos with them.

Please suggest if i have missed any....

Seems ok.
    But still double check with the following link;

Originally posted by bsubramanium
    Hi All there,

I'm Bala Subramanium Director & CEO of a small and upcoming IT Firm based in Chennai. I haven't travelled to USA earlier. I plan to visit US in the month of October to meet my existing clients(Houston and New York). I have booked my appointment thru emergency Quota at New Delhi Consulate on Oct12th,2006. Can someone suggest me the documents what i plan to carry are enough to be eligible for Business Visa.

1. Invitation Letters from my Clients.
    2. Letters from the clients to the consular Officer.
    3. Incorporation Certificate & Memorandum of Articles
    4. Company Bank Statements for the last 6 months & IT returns for the last 3 yrs.
    5. Certificates of Foriegn remittances from the Bank to prove the Finances we received from the clients.
    6. International/Domestic Flight tickets and Hotel accomadation slips in US.
    7. Marriage certificate,Child Birth Certificate,a Bonafide certificate from my Child's School and few Photos with them.

Please suggest if i have missed any....

Comment

Business Visa: Emergency Quota

Hi All there,

Thanks for the previous reply.

I'm Bala Subramanium Director & CEO of a small and upcoming IT Firm based in Chennai. I haven't travelled to USA earlier. I have booked my appointment thru Emergency Quota at New Delhi Consulate on Oct12th,2006. I'm planning to visit Houston first and my presence is required only for 3 days to finish my Business deal with my Client in Houston. Since I have come all the way I plan to meet another existing Client of ours based in New York and 2 Prospective Clients in Boston. All these spread over 14 days.

My Question is .....

Since I have booked my appointment thru Emergency Quota at New Delhi Consulate, will my meeting with so many clients including prospective clients at different cities dilute the seriousness of Emergency Quota. Will the Consular Officer doubt my seriousness.

Please suggest and help.
      Last edited by bsubramanium; 08-07-2006, 01:49 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X