Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is better? Greencard or Business visa like H1 or L1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better? Greencard or Business visa like H1 or L1.

Dear immihelp,

I am jitesh kapadia from gujarat. I am IT business person in india and i already have my registerd firm in mumbai.

Presently I am in USA since 2 months. I got multiple 10year B1/B2 visa before 3 months and my I94 says I can stay 6 months. This is my second visit to USA as a visitor after 7 years. Earlier I got 6 months visitor visa. I have decent visa history.

My question is may be very common here. During US stay I found that my business can grow if I stay here as well as in India running companies in both countries. I do not have my company in US. My prefered choice is greencard as it is flexible in my case.

One of my friend told me that I should commit contract marriage here and get greencard. While his arguments are clear I have some doubts.

Is this fare and possible reason? Which is the preffered way I can exapan my business in both countries?

Any suggestions, advice are appreciated.
    Thank you.

-Jitesh

I'd advise you against a contract marriage. If the marriage is detected as
    fraud, you are ruined.

In your case, the best way to go is L1 leading to green card by the employment category EB-1.
    The great news is EB-1 currently does NOT have a huge backlog of many years like EB-2 and EB-3.

You should open a branch of your business in US and then go for an L-1.
    Read this article for more details;
    http://www.usa-immigration.comhttps:...ore_on_l1.html

Originally posted by kjitesh
    Dear immihelp,

I am jitesh kapadia from gujarat. I am IT business person in india and i already have my registerd firm in mumbai.

Presently I am in USA since 2 months. I got multiple 10year B1/B2 visa before 3 months and my I94 says I can stay 6 months. This is my second visit to USA as a visitor after 7 years. Earlier I got 6 months visitor visa. I have decent visa history.

My question is may be very common here. During US stay I found that my business can grow if I stay here as well as in India running companies in both countries. I do not have my company in US. My prefered choice is greencard as it is flexible in my case.

One of my friend told me that I should commit contract marriage here and get greencard. While his arguments are clear I have some doubts.

Is this fare and possible reason? Which is the preffered way I can exapan my business in both countries?

Any suggestions, advice are appreciated.
    Thank you.

-Jitesh

Comment

Chief International Operations

Dear Sir

I Have Deposited Required Fee In May, 2006.
      I Want To Go To The Us To Import Some Some
      Machinery Form A Us Based Company With Which
      We Are In Communications And Have Also Received
      Literature And Other Letter. Also Our Objective
      Is To See The Investmnet Opportunities In Restuarant
      Field.

Please Advise Which Category Should The Visa Be Applied.

Thanks And Regards

Mohit Kumar Goel

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X