B1 Guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Guidance

I have been working with a U.S company since the past 3and half years as an Independent Contractor. I work form my home in India, and every month my remuneration is credited into my bank account directly through Bank Transfer by the US firm. I do not have any registered company, and am considered an Independent Consultant, and have a Independent contractor agreement with the U.S firm

So far my work involved searching job boards, posting requirements, Formatting resumes, and contacting candidates. I also do Market research, and identify / mail potential clients for their recruitment & Staffing division.

The firm I work for is part of a group of companies, and their sister concern has few Healthcare products. These products are very effective in reducing some kind of healthcare costs.

They want me to be present in the U.S for about 6 weeks or more to undergo training on their current products so that I can come back and recruit two more people under me and work on :
    01. Recruitment support for recruiting the product implementation staff.
    02. Market research for the products so as to identify potential clients.

Since healthcare staffing requires different skills, and different types of approaches, they want me to be trained on the products and also get familiar with the present marketing strategies of the company.

I would like to know the following

01. What should my invitation letter highlight on?
    02. I am unable to find appointments till MARCH 07, Whereas I am engaged recently, and my marriage is on 8th Feb 2007. I will need to return in tiem before my marriage so I can settle down properly here and recruit my team. Is there any way I can get an earlier appointment? I am a resident of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
    03. What documents should I carry.
    04. Is there any expert consultant in Hyderabad who will be able to assist me / help me in my Visa process?

I will be highly gratified for your advise and suggestions.

Thank You,

Srinivas

Few more doubts

Sir / Madam,

Do I need to obtain an Affidavit of support from my U.S principal?
    They would be bearing the cost of my entire trip, training and stay in the U.S

Can I carry my fixed deposit receipts, and land /house documents alongwith the bank statement? Will this help?

I am 32 years of age, unmarried. Will be getting married Feb 8th 2007. I had a engagement ceremony .Will it help carrying these photographs to the consulate?

I appreciate your suggestions.

Thank You,

Srinivas

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X