No announcement yet.

Need some information for tourist visa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some information for tourist visa.

Hello Sir,

I am here in US on Business Visa for five months and I want my wife come to US on tourist visa for the two month or something like that.

I married just 3 before coming to US but and in india I did not register for marriage certificate.

I asked my lawyer in india then he told me that If you take NOC letter from the indian ambassy in US and send it to india then my wife can change name the in here passport without marriage certificate.

Is there anything which i can do ? Is there any NOC which i can take from the indian ambassy from US and send to india.. ? Will it solved my problem.

All I need to change my wife name in her passport with out the marriage certificate so that she can apply for US tourist visa. please suggest me.

Waiting for your reply.

What are the category for tourist visa ?

Kamlesh Gujarathi
    [email protected]

It will be hard for her to get the visitor visa since you are already
    in US. The officer will think both of you will not come back.

Originally posted by Kamlesh
    Hello Sir,

I am here in US on Business Visa for five months and I want my wife come to US on tourist visa for the two month or something like that.

I married just 3 before coming to US but and in india I did not register for marriage certificate.

I asked my lawyer in india then he told me that If you take NOC letter from the indian ambassy in US and send it to india then my wife can change name the in here passport without marriage certificate.

Is there anything which i can do ? Is there any NOC which i can take from the indian ambassy from US and send to india.. ? Will it solved my problem.

All I need to change my wife name in her passport with out the marriage certificate so that she can apply for US tourist visa. please suggest me.

Waiting for your reply.

What are the category for tourist visa ?

Kamlesh Gujarathi
    [email protected]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X