Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 issued in india but to be used from UK

Hi All,
    I was issued with a 10 year multiple entry B1 visa in May-2006 and have used it once only. The visa was issued in Delhi and i travelled from India in June last year...

Now i am in UK and need to travel to US for a conference from London. Can i use the same visa or do i need to apply for another businesss visa in US embassy of London. What documents are required - invitation letter??

If everything is in order, i might travel this weekend.. Request your help on this matter urgently.

Regards
    Ocean

No worry.You can use the same visa. A Visa is used to enter US irrespective of where it is issued.

Originally posted by ocean_pacific_10
    Hi All,
    I was issued with a 10 year multiple entry B1 visa in May-2006 and have used it once only. The visa was issued in Delhi and i travelled from India in June last year...

Now i am in UK and need to travel to US for a conference from London. Can i use the same visa or do i need to apply for another businesss visa in US embassy of London. What documents are required - invitation letter??

If everything is in order, i might travel this weekend.. Request your help on this matter urgently.

Regards
    Ocean

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.. I called up the embassy too and they told me its not a problem as long as i DONT have any annotations on the visa.. Seems like everything is in order.

Once again thanks for your reply...

Comment

Could you please let me know the embassy numbers which you tried ?

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X