Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got B1 Stampped

Hi

Thanks for such wonderful forrum to get relax by all answers to your queries.
    I got my B1 visa at Chennai consulate on 22 nd feb 2007. The interviewer was very kind & simple. Following quetsions were asked to me & I am through

Consulate: What is your last degree
    me: System management

Consulate: Before your current company do u have any other experience
    me: Yes, with TCS 2yrs

Consulate: Your visa is approved
    me: Thanks

Which counter you were at? Old man or those smiling ladies? I guess there's just one man amongst all those VO.

Comment

I don’t remember the counter number but left side row for BEP among two were there , but it was with young Gentleman, who was almost giving visas to everyone with in 1-2 min. what has happened to you ?

Comment

For me, it was a bad day. I had all the documents including conference registration (huge money) and hotel booking but one old man (must be 50-55) just didn't see any document and rejected after knowing that I joined the company two months back. I'm the GM in the company and earning in 6 digits every month, got a family, property, saving and everything else here but what a crap. Now, I'll have to wait for this mega conference for over an year and the registration of the conference can not be cancelled also so lost money, time and everything.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X