Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Denied B1 please kindly help

hi,
    i have an export company in Nepal and am doing Business all over the world for past 5 years.
    i do even have a good business in USA with one customer.
    i had tried for a Fair this year which is held in august and i applied for a USA Visa after reciving the invitation letter from the fair organizer.
    the company is in my fathers name and i have no bank account or anything in my personal name and i put all the documents of the company as the supporting documents like copy of the exports done,my balance certificate of the company account in Rupees and US$, my marraige certificate and birth certificate of two children, my previous one visit to Spain in the trade fair in which i got my visa easily but at the interview i was asked few questions like what i earn, how did i come to know about the trade fair, who do i know in there which i said no one, and how many years i have worked in the company for which i told them it is my father's company and at the end the consular said that she did not bielieve that i will come back and gave me a 214 b
    i want to reapply so that i can get a visa for this trade fair
    please do kindly help me how should i do and what all should i submit more.
    secondly,do you think if i reapply immediately like in a day or two would it be better?
    please do kindly help me urgently

The basic info you gave the officer about your business, contacts in US is
    not sound. so you are likely to be denied again if you apply soon.

You must wait many months and correct the following;

*You should show business/ tax returns/ income in your own rather than your dad's name
    *You should not apply to go to a fair. Fair is a common excuse.
    Get invitation from a business client to strike a deal.

Comment

well i have talked to my business client and he will be giving me a reference letter so that i can re-apply.
      about business,tax returns,income well i do not have any source as such and if i open a bank account immediately also and transfer the money in that account it is also not feasible as then i do not have any bank statement of previous i will just have a new acccount with balance on it.
      as for waiting well i cannot wait for long as my fair is in august and i have already paid the full amount to the fair organisers before.
      well please do kindly advise what should i do now?
      i have even made a company's documents showing that i am the one who can take any decision in behalf of the company.
      i have a reference letter from my current client in USA
      please kindly help

Originally posted by peace
      The basic info you gave the officer about your business, contacts in US is
      not sound. so you are likely to be denied again if you apply soon.

You must wait many months and correct the following;

*You should show business/ tax returns/ income in your own rather than your dad's name
      *You should not apply to go to a fair. Fair is a common excuse.
      Get invitation from a business client to strike a deal.

Comment

Hi Sangrilla,

You can attend your fair only if you get the visa.
        So prepare to get the visa first.
        You will get the visa only if you go with best documents.

Since you messed up your last visa interview, You need to prepare really well this time; for the visa interview.

I feel, it is too early to take your Company documents that show that your are incharge of its affairs. (especially when you said last time it is your father's business)

Comment

hi,
          thanks for your advice.
          how should i prepare and what kind of documents i would be needing for.......
          please do kindly help me so that i would be able to get a visa.
          my interview again is on 25th of april at morning 8 am.
          i would be highly obliged and thankful if you could help me with preparing.......

Comment

Hi
            Difficult to do that online.
            Why don't you check your personal messages?

Comment

hi,
              I had read your Personal Message and even replied to you and am awaiting your reply
              my interview is tommorrow.
              i do really need your help.
              can you please provide me your contact info so that i can contact you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X