B1 Visa Refusal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa Refusal

I gave an interview for B1 visa and got rejected under section 214(b) section and the reason might be the non-satisfaction of the US consulate with my answers. Can you suggest me a way so that when i'll re-apply the same the consulate will not reject my visa. I am in great need of help.

Consulate didn't mark any stamp on my passport.

I applied thro' BEP program thro' my company.

what information do i take care when going for my second interview
    I hope a positive reply from your side.

Having a rejection stamp on the passport is a thing of the past generation. It is all stored in the system these days. No more stamps.

What was the reason for the B1 visit? What kind of ties were shown to the home country? Either the VO suspected that you will be working at a client site on a B1 visa which is illegal or thought you will not come back. Did you have a H1b application in process?

Any other history with the US Consulate?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

B1 Visa

Noi haven't H1 in process. No i haven't show that i am going for work. This is mere to go for some knowledge sharing. And can i re-apply for the same and if i re-apply what things i have to improve?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X