third visit to USA in 14 months.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• third visit to USA in 14 months.

Iam Planning to Visit USA third time in first week of July, I need sincere advice.

I Have obtained 10 year Multiple entry Visa in Jan 2007 and travelled to USA for first time on May 11 2007 to take a profesional Licencsure exam which is held only in USA. Officer at POE asked me how long do you need to stay and I have mentioned to him that I need 3 months. I took the exam and left USA one week before expiration of my I-94.I have failed in the exam i have taken.

I visited USA second time on october 27, 2007 after 3 month stay in my home country. This time officer at POE asked me the purpose of visit and I told him that i have to attend the residency interviews so I need to stay for 5 months and he gave me 6 months with " No EOS", "No COS" and "No AOS" on back of my I-94. I left USA on 23 april, 2008 just 3 days before expiration of my I-94.

Iam Planning to visit third time to USA on 4 July, 2008 to retake the exam I have failed on my first visit. By the time I travel to USA, I would have stayed in my home country for about 2 and half months between my second and third visit . I need 4 months as I have exam date on october 30 and iam planning to attend a 2 month review program so that I can come out successfully in exam. Once I come back to my home country I will be applying for a F1 visa in Nov/ december.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X