Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B 1 visa rentry after first visit ..pls help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B 1 visa rentry after first visit ..pls help..

how long should i stay back in the home country between the consecutive visits to the US ...

is there a time limit within i cannot re enter the US after the first time ...

any help in this regard will be highly appreciated

thanks in advance

The rule of thumb is: take the amount of time you spent in the USA on your first fist, then double it. That is how long you should wait between visits.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

my situation

thanks so much for the reply ..

but my situation is like this ...

i am a medical graduated am currently in the US for my exams ... i ll be staying for 2 months .. until aug 2008 ....and I 94 expires on the end of august ..

i want to come back in end of sep/ beginning of oct again for my interviews and will need to stay for another 3 - 4 months ...

if i go by ur rule of thumb .. i wont be able to do so ...

is there an alternative to do this without having the need to extend this stay ...because i am skeptical about the extension getting cancelled ..

i heard that if the extension request is cancelled ..my multiple entry also stands void ..is that true .. in that case i would not like to take that risk

awaiting ur reply

thanks in advance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X