Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent: B1 Travel to U.S after earlier change of status L1 Denied

Hi Friends,
    Need your valuable help and suggestions ....

- Traveled to US in B1 Visa Aug 25-2007 and 3 months I-94 period(till Sep 24-07) given, based on customer request, my India Company applied for L1 in DHS , CA 1 week before I-94 expiry.

- The processing attorney told I'm in lawful status, since L1 petition taken for processing.

- I received RFE (Request for evidence) from DHS for L1 petition with WAC number on it.

- In response to RFE, L1 denial we got on Jan 24 -08, I came to know from attorney on Jan 28 (1 mnt time given) and I got tickets for Feb 8 and returned India.

Q1: My company is again insisting to travel U.S in B1 Visa for 2 mnts from July 15 - 08, how safe is it to travel in B1 again . I have RFE with WAC number and L1 petition denial Copy

Q2: what are the implications and risk involved if I travel again in B1 now, any chance of visa cancellation ?

Thanks for your patience and help !!

Regards
    Chandra

Officially, as per the rules, your B1 is cancelled and void as you overstayed the I-94. You need to apply for a new B1. If the POE detects overstay, you will be deported without a new visa.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X