Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1 Visa pending for ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING(212g Yellow form)-Mumbai consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa pending for ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING(212g Yellow form)-Mumbai consulate

Hi guys,

I went for B1 on 17th of june 2008 and was rejected under 214b. The reason I think was that I just moved to this new place and didn't have proper address proof which the VO asked for.

I went for B1 again on 14th of july 2008 with proper proof. Everything looked perfect. The VO said everything looks fine sir but we need to do some administrative processing on your case and issued me a 221g Yellow form this time.

Any ideas on how long will it take for them to decide on this. The form says that I will have to wait until they contact me back and then submit my passport and this yellow form in the nearest vfs office.

Both the interviews were at Mumbai consulate.Would appriciate if someone can share their ideas about similar cases.

Thanks in advance.

Mohammad

Admin processing is done based on your name. They do the whole background check on you through an agency in Washington. If you are clean and don't have any past records you will get the Visa 99%. The only frustrating part is the wait period, it could take somewhere around 3 to 5 months even though the counselor says 4 weeks. Best of luck!

Comment

thanks for the info Sice

Thanks a ton for the info sice. I dont have any criminal records...Hope there isn't any extremist who goes by this name

Comment

Got the Email Yesterday

Folks,

I got an email from US embassy yesterday asking me to submit my passport at the nearest VFS office. I hope I will get the VISA this time

Thanks
        Mohammad

Comment

Got Passport with Visa today

Guys,

Received my passport back today with a 10 yr Visa finally. huh!!

Regards
          Mohammad

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X