Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMMEDIATE HELP(grave Situation)

Respected Sir/Madam,

Yesterday I appeared for US Visa interview & I was told that my visa has been approved by VO,but I saw VO cancelling[stamp was cancelling with prejudice] my previous/expired visa in front me WAS THAT normal.

But Today I got a call from embassey that I must submit documents about my previous travel to US.I visited US once on 12 Dec 2005 & came back same day to Canada[went to canadian consulate detroit].That US Visa that they are asking is already on my passport that is with Embassey.kindly let me what else they may be looking for.

I was issued I-94 for three months.No body asked me about the same on my return to canada.Infact when I was boarding the flight to INDIA from TORONTO after 1 month the flight attendant took my I-94 back from me[while at Toronto Airport] which was still valid.

KINDLY HELP ME!

The CWOP (Cancelled without prejudice) stamp is normal.

They are looking for information pertaining your visit, and proof that you did not overstay your visa... so boarding passes showing you leaving the USA before the I-94 expired would be best.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Show proof of leaving the US like attending school in Canada after your departure from US, Bank transactions or anything significant that you can think of that would prove that you left US on time.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X