Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 (Need help)

Hi Guys,

We are primarily a Process documentation (Consultancy) firm but we also have interests in the entertainment business which I concentrating on, since that has been my background.

This year, we have managed to make 40,000 $ all transfered from our client in the US for whom we are making a software.

The company we started is a private ltd company and we are just 2 directors, we use free lancers and out source our work so we dont really have employees yet.

My partner has a valid visa and he was the one who confirmed the business and has been travelling to the US for meetings etc.

I have never applied for a Visa, and wish to Apply for the same. I also have a real brother who is legally working in the US and is ready to send me sponsor letters etc for my application, I will also get a letter from our client inviting me to come for a meeting (just need to make sure the software is working on site and jot down any changes that need to be made).

Can you please advise we what visa do i apply for? Just the B2 or B1/B2?

i want to travel with my partner primarily fr business..but will also visit my bro...

Thanks.

Ed

Applying for business visa would be the best option for you and it is issued as a B1/B2 itself. It allows both b1 and b2 travel on the same visa.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thanks,

shud i get an invitation letter from my brother, and the I-134, or will the invitation from the client be enuf?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X