Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold B1 & L2 Visas at a same time

Hi,

I've seen this forum is very useful after running through numbers of threads and would like to post my query here with expectations that i can get good responses from the group.

I'm in USA for a prj study with a client on B1.Now my wife got L1 visa through their company and is expected to travel to USA soon.So now my two questions are -

1.what are the chances of getting L2 Visa(=L1 Dependant) getting rejected in my case, as I'm also working?Can I get it easily or need to show more docs other than regular things?

2.After 6 months, I may need to make one more travel to USA as per the present org requirements on B1.Now By then if I hold L2 visa, Can I still come back(enter) to US on B1 and if so, still L2 will be valid? or its get cancelled?

Please reply to my qustions ASAP.Thanks for going through my queries.

Thanks & Regards
    Nanda

Hi Nanda,

1.what are the chances of getting L2 Visa(=L1 Dependant) getting rejected in my case, as I'm also working?Can I get it easily or need to show more docs other than regular things? - There should not be any problem as long as you can prove your relation with L1

2.After 6 months, I may need to make one more travel to USA as per the present org requirements on B1.Now By then if I hold L2 visa, Can I still come back(enter) to US on B1 and if so, still L2 will be valid? or its get cancelled?- You can hold L2 and B1 visas together. At the Port of entry you need to declare on which visa category you would like to enter the US.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X