Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 got rejected thrice, I am appearing on 17th of this month again

Hello all,
    (please go through long descriptio I have put everything what I remember)
    Any inputs and help on my query is highly appreciated.

My B1 got rejected thrice.

First two times it happened in span of one week and the third rejection happened in April 2005.

now i have applied again through my company and have an appointment on 17th of this month.

I really dont see any reason why my visa got rejected thrice...
    I remember Visa officer asking me below questions

1 time:
    after asking me all the basic questions about why i am going and who will take care of my expenses, he asked me whether i am married
    Me: Yes
    Officer : Do you have kids
    Me : No, and continued saying my wife is keeping baby
    Officer : when is the delivery due date
    Me: I told him truth without realising that the date was matching with my visiting days.
    Officer: rejected

To my bad luck or good luck.. as soon as i went back to my office, I was asked to apply immediately..I applied and got the appointment exactly in a week time.
    2 Time:
    I was in the line which was attended by the same officer who rejected my Visa.
    Me : Hello, good morning
    Officer : good Morning
    after 10 seconds ( he was looking at my info in his system), he said "I rejected your visa last week, so i cant take your interview now, please wait, I will put you to different officer"
    I was waiting and than i was asked to go to counter 2 (Chennai)
    All the basic questions went fine. Mean time, the officer who rejected my visa came to that counter and spoke to him very closely so that I could not here any thing.
    Officer : asked about my family details and my wife's delivery date.
    Me :I replied him with truth.
    Officer :Sorry i cant give it to you,..
    This is the time i realized the reason could be the delivery date.

Third time :
    This happend almost 15 months after first two refusals.
    Every thing went fine. He was almost giving it.. and he was validating documents i submitted, he was about to return the invitation letter and other documents. He immediately took back my invitation letter and pointing at the Signature, officer asked me whether it is a scanned one.
    Me: I replied, signature is not scanned.
    immediately i continued saying "It is a digital signature imprinted on the PDF document and sent across from my client to the company, and my company took a print of it and gave it to me for Visa interview purpose.

I think this is where he got confused totally....He started saying...not scanned.....digital signature.....No, I cant give it to you.

Now, I am really concerned of one thing...What i Should anwer if the officer asks me why i was rejected in last three appearences.

Note : I was working for an IT MNC when visa got rejected three times.
    Now, I am with one of the most reputed IT company in india (top threee)
    I have everything true but dont know how it will be this time????

Cheers
    SK
    Cheers
    KS

First of all Cool off... you are not going for a WAR
    Second thing you are elaborating too much, Answer to the point and dont confuse the VO.
    Have proper documentation and BE CONFIDENT

First Error
    Officer : Do you have kids
    Me : No, and continued saying my wife is keeping baby

Your answer should have been only one word "NO".

Second Error
    officer asked me whether it is a scanned one.
    Me: I replied, signature is not scanned. immediately i continued saying "It is a digital signature imprinted on the PDF document and sent across from my client to the company, and my company took a print of it and gave it to me for Visa interview purpose.

digital signature imprinted on the PDF document = SCANNED DOCUMENT

Again your answer should have been one word YES.

All the Best, be cool talk to the VO casually but be professional and to the point.
    Last edited by sam2075; 10-03-2008, 11:35 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X