X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 Rejected twice under 2 different situation

Hi,

In both cases i have had 214 B

I applied for B1 visa in 2006 and attended as i was going under tourist visa but the con in chennai rejected based on my IT returns later in 2008 i applied recently for B2 business visa to attend a exhibition but consular asked few questions

what do you manufacture ?
    why do you want to go ?
    how is the business doing ?
    finally when he saw the invitation letter he said this looks something and then i had 214 B

Now i want to re-apply but i am concerned about the visit and want to now basics as how to react and answer the interview and what to show and whether to show faxed copy of invitation letter or scanned copy of e-mail things like that ..,,

I have travelled 20 countries worldwide except USA and i am regular traveller .

Please help fast i am attending again on same reason of attending an exhibition and the dates are closing
    Last edited by p123; 10-16-2008, 12:34 AM.

Hello

Explain to the officer the history and nature of your business and how the seminar you are going to attend will be helping your firm. You might stand a chance if your business is a well established one and if you can prove that(economically). Also if you are young that could work against you.

Best of luck!

Comment

u can get it this time

Comment

Originally posted by siceg
        Explain to the officer the history and nature of your business and how the seminar you are going to attend will be helping your firm. You might stand a chance if your business is a well established one and if you can prove that(economically). Also if you are young that could work against you.

Best of luck!
        Hi,

Thanks for advice i finally got the VIS it was approved yesterday i am waiting for the passport , do you know how many days they give the visa ? do i have to go to the same airport as i have booked tickets or i can change as i plan to visit my far relative for 1 day and then proceed for business as i am seeing them after 20 years

Comment

Originally posted by infomm2
          u can get it this time
          hi, thanks got the visa this time i had few questions but to everybody from my expereince be honest and you should know everything about your business as whatever they ask we shaould calmly answer without panic and honestly , thanks again i got the visa but do not know for how many days

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X