Refusal Of Entry To Usa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refusal Of Entry To Usa

I am proprietor of S.M.EXPORTS Saharanpur, U.P., India. , manufacturing special architectural items and exporting to USA. I had B1/B2 visa for 10 years. To generate more customers i visited USA in June 08.I met many customers .They were very much interested to develop business relation with me, but first they wanted to see my product in actual, not the photographs. So I discussed this with my uncle who is a doctor and told him what new customer wanted, and asked him if I can send a shipment to him and when this shipment reaches USA than I come in USA . So he aggred with the condition that I should be present in USA at the time the shipment is there. I reached Chicago on 1st Jan,09. I asked for 6 months stay in US. For the above reason.

The homeland border security officer who took my interview denied my entry to US for the reason that the type of visa I got was not appropriate .So she canceled my visa and she asked me to withdraw my application I-275. And I agreed and than she send me back to India.

Was it appropriate and right for the officer to do this., If not what should I do.
    If it is right than what kind of visa I should apply and what is the proce
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

I believe that business visa is appropriate for thsi purpose. I am not sure why your visa was cancelled and you were sent back.
    Immihelp Support

Comment

Thanks for your reply sir

I was also sure that my visa was right and I have not done any wrong by asking her to allow me to let me stay for longer period that is for 6 months instead of 3 months.
      My uncle allowed me to send the shipment with the assurance that i will be there at the time when shipment will be there.because he does not have means, that is man power
      My main aim was to show my product to my potential buyer
      Now what should be my corse of action???
      please guide me
      Immihelp Support

Comment

There must be some other reason why this happened to you.

From what you are saying, it does not make sense why they would do that.
        Immihelp Support

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X