Independent Research purpose. Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independent Research purpose. Please help

I am 22 years old and I have graduated last year and I am currently in India. I lived in Dubai, U.A.E for the past 13 years and came back to India when my father passed away. I would like to visit chicago for 50 days to research and consult on entrepreneurial manufacturing. Following are the supporting docs I have :-

1) Self sponsorship + Mother's sponsorship + Sibling's sponsorship = $52,000 and I do have the affidavit of support from all of them.

2) Father passed away and therefore my mother gets Rs. 1.6 - 2 lacs per annum as income from rent and from my cousin which my mom has a stake in his business and have evidence of deposit for each year.

3) I have an email printout of my contact with depaul university on my research intention.

4) I have applied for MBA program in Dubai and would be getting an acceptance letter soon.

5) I have contacted an Indian family through craiglist.com for accommodation.

6) I don't have any one in the united states while I do have lots of people in Dubai.

Please assess my profile and give me an idea on what I should improve.

Thank you for your support.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X