B-1 Extension / Copy of Passport's pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-1 Extension / Copy of Passport's pages

In the section referring to extending a B-1 visa on this site (here: https://www.immihelp.com/visitors-visa-extension/ ), it is said you need to supply copies of all pages of passport (including blank ones).

On USCIS's website and i-539 form's guidelines, it is never mentioned to supply any copy of passport. Is it a measure eventually particular to citizens of India? (I am from France).

Or is it just a recommandation from your part as to facilitate granting of extension?

Same thing about "Financial Support". On USCIS's website, there's no reference to that. A simple cover letter is said to be enough. I understand it's better to provide more proof, but in my particular case, I'd rather take my chance and provide the bare minimum (I'm in a hurry) and THEN - if asked - provide whatever they ask me.

At least I will have engaged the process and gain the right to remain in USA (even if my i-94 expires) until I receive their decision. In other words, my strategy is to act fast and play the clock at this point. Maybe they will not even ask me for any additional documents, after all, there's no reference to providing such proofs on USCIS's website...

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X