Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stick to Italy and France or throw in Switzerland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick to Italy and France or throw in Switzerland?

My first time solo traveling and going to Europe - very excited but nervous that I'm putting too much on my plate. I'm flying into Rome in mid August and flying out of Paris at the end - exactly 14 days of travel time. commercial restaurant equipment I've dreamed about going to Rome and Paris since I was a kid and I know I have enough activities planned there for 5 days, respectively. I'm a big art guy so I know I'll probably spend an entire day in The Louvre, ha.

However, what do I do for the other 4 days? I would love to visit another place and have considered Nice and/or Florence but I'm also quite intrigued by Interlaken and Gimmelwald (the Mountain Hostel is what dreams look like they're made out of), pretty much just the idea of Switzerland.

Going into Switzerland will obviously be a pit stop, but I'm just nervous that I'm rushing myself into an entirely new culture and atmosphere, especially knowing I'm someone who likes to let stuff like that marinate. I'm not running a marathon here. But if I were to go to Switzerland, I would love to be in the alps or someone semi-isolated where I can enjoy a beer and read Tropic of Cancer. Is it feasible to go to Switzerland?
    Last edited by Saldana; 08-02-2019, 08:13 AM.

Seems this thread is at a wrong place, you might not get good audience for these type of question.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Nice and Florence are 1-2 days type of places. Florence has a lot of museums but very touristy type of place. If you never went to Europe before, I'd say London, Barcelona or Amsterdam would be better than Switzerland. I'd go to Alps and ski wintertime in Switzerland. North of Italy is pretty chill and nice if you just want to chill (Lake Como) and you can stop 1 day in Milan and Lugano in Switzerland. Everything is close! But depends what you like to do.
      Last edited by dolcevita; 08-01-2019, 06:34 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X