Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221G Yellow Slip A dmnistrative Processing,passport returned

Hallow Fellows
    I was interviewed 0n 12/09/19 with simple questions like, married?, level of education?, work place? purpose of travel ete . CO asked for invitation letter which I gave also for her to see Am scheduled for a scientific conference in November from 12th to 13th..i just need three days there in USA as I stated on DS form. CO said give your confirmation page, I gave and asked me to wait until I hear from them. She gave a yellow slip. Same day afternoon got a supplement questionnaire which I filled and send back on 13th/09/19. I am a PhD student in epidemiology, I have travelled before to Singapore, south Africa ,Burundi and Tanzania on the same capacity, conference as an invited speaker of my research work. I kindly as of friends here with similar cases to share with me what I should expect and what are my chances of approval in due time.....any experts here can as well open my eyes. it is now 2 weeks since. Advice and comments kindly. Thanks

What was asked in supplement questionnaire?

I "guess" it might be because of your field of expertise, probably they want to ensure that your knowledge is not a threat to USA.

Be positive, your visa is still not denied.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Hi Libra

can you provide an update on your case did your visa got approved ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow221g View Post
        Hi Libra

can you provide an update on your case did your visa got approved ?

Thanks
        Yes, mine was approved & hence I am still in USA on that visa.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X