Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1/B2 Visa got rejected need to reapply suggestions please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 Visa got rejected need to reapply suggestions please!!

Hi

I attended my Visa interview on September 19, 2019 and got rejected. below is how my interview went.

VO: Good Morning Sir.

Me: Good Morning Sir, How are you?

VO: I am good, Passport please.

Me: Yes please.

VO: What is the purpose of your visit?

Me: I am a SAP consultant, My company has signed a offshore contract recently, so i have been asked to attend a business kick off meeting and workshop with the client.

VO: What is the duration of the visit?

Me: 4 Weeks at maximum.

VO: What is your Annual income?

Me: **** * Lakhs.

VO: Have you ever traveled outside India before?

Me: Yes to Bali and United Kingdom.

VO: Sorry sir you are not eligible for this visa at this point in time, Please reapply later. Handed me 214 B form.

Now i have this workshop to attend to as it is an important for us to start the project and my company is asking me to reapply and i don,t want to get rejected, I have joined this company recently in august and this is the project i have been hired for, so its necessary for me to travel any help and advise is helpful.

Regards

Something does not sound right. If you are going for business YOUR COMPANY needs to apply for you or help you apply. You have a problem now that your application was not approved. ANy future VO will see the prior history as this will raise a lot of red flags. Best advice is have your " Company" pay an experienced lawyer to assist you.

Comment

Are you married? What is your designation? What is your role in company?

He didn't asked these questions during interview, but these are part of your DS160, which you filled. Probably these might be the reason of rejection.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X