Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1/B2 -Green Slip (VISA Approved) Issued - But case in Administrative Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 -Green Slip (VISA Approved) Issued - But case in Administrative Processing

Hello Forum,

Just wondering, is anyone here had have an experience that, Indeed Officer said the VISA (B1/B2) has been approved and issued a Green Slip however taken in to Administrative Processing, further?

- My case is exactly the above. Attended B1/B2 on Sep 27th (Fri). All went well and I had been informed as VISA is approved (And, Gotten my Green Slip) and Passport can be collected in 2 days. However, to my surprise, on Sep 30th, an email from "[email protected]" had a "Questionnaire" stating refusal under Section 221(g) and case moved to Administrative Processing. Isn't it unusual for someone who had received their Green Slip ? or has become common now-a-days?

Any one experienced the same ?, If yes, could you please share when did you hear back from them? thanks in advance.

There are hundreds or thousands of applicants facing this situation. Just respond to their questionnaire & stay positive.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thank you Libra_14.. !

Comment

Please share your experience once you are done with it.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

I attend my Visa interview for B1. VO informed that visa is approved but status is showing as Administrative Processing. its been 2 business days after my visa interview. Kindly help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X