Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa approved -- But status shows administrative Processing

Hi Guys,

I had my Visa interview on Oct 25th, 2019 at Mumbai Consulate. Consular informed that my visa is approved.
    Today is the second business day after my interview day. when i checked the status online it is shown as "Administrative Processing" this may take several weeks and so on.

i am supposed to travel on Nov 10th, 2019. i am confused and worried why there is a change of status online. VO didnot mention anything like my application will under go AP. VO clear mentioned that my visa is approved and i will get notification once the passport is ready.

Please provide your inputs.

Its too early to take any action. Wait for couple of days to see if that status changes to "issued". If not, call local embassy & check for the status.

Moving your application to AP, after interview is normal now-a-days.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Hi Manish,

i am also in a similar situation. My visa interview was completed on 30th October 2019 at the mumbai consulate office and it was approved by the VO and was told will receive the Passport with 4-6 days..

its now 14 days and still no update as the site shows Administrative processing.
      case created - 29th oct 2019
      case updated - 30th oct 2019

any advise wud be appreciated ... thanks!!!!!

Comment

Hi Manish ,

did you receive your your passport with the visa after the admin processing ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X