Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa refused under 214-b

Hello everyone,,

I have 5+ years of experience in the Recruitment industry and have started my own business with 2 other partners in the US staffing industry along with my job from last 6 months. I had applied for a B1 visa to attend the Staffing industry Expo for networking and gain contact information of potential clients.

Find below my interview details:

Me - Good Morning

VO - what is the purpose of your visit?
    Me - to attend the XXX's annual expo to explore potential clients.

VO - what is your designation?
    Me - its my company. I am 1 of the three partners.

VO - What's the annual income?
    Me - 6.42 lacs per annum
    100001.onl/ 1921681254.mx/
    VO - how long ?
    Me - 2 weeks
    VO - no no. How long is the company from ?
    Me - from last 6 months, sir.

VO - What is your company doing ?
    Me - it's an IT staffing company and provides staffing solutions to help clients plan, build and run their critical business initiatives with maximum ease.

VO - have you attended any expo in the past ?
    Me- yes sir. I have participated in the programme on new managers at work conducted by ahmd mgmt association and also attended a programme conducted by GESIA. It works in partnership with govt of guj for the promotion of IT, BPO/KPO, Telecom/ISP and electronics industry in the state of gujarat.

VO - who will take care of your business in your absence?
    Me - I will work remotely if required. Just need a phone and internet connection and for any other emergency at india level my other partner will be taking care.

VO - Do you have any relatives in USA?
    Me- Yes Sir. My mother in law and my brother in law

VO - have you been to any other countries in the past?
    Me - yes, sir. I was in UK from 2009 to 2011 on a student visa.

VO - sorry, your application in not eligible at this time.
    Last edited by Devabhai; 11-09-2019, 12:29 AM.

i think you are not able to show strong ties to your country - the below was not an appropriate answer, rather you should say that ur business is critical and you will be back asap

Me - I will work remotely if required. Just need a phone and internet connection and for any other emergency at india level my other partner will be taking care.

Comment

Originally posted by Userpk View Post
      i think you are not able to show strong ties to your country - the below was not an appropriate answer, rather you should say that ur business is critical and you will be back asap

Agree
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Working...
      X