Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1-B2 Visa refusal being a PR of Australia

Hello,

Here is my case. I became a Permanent resident of Australia in July 2016 and moved permanently to Australia in 2017.

When I was in India my then Employer-sponsored for B1\B2 and was rejected at Mumbai consulate on 11th July 2016, I don't remember the reason, but it was the same form 214-b.

Fast forward in Australia worked for two companies and changed my employment in October and the current Employer based in the US wants me to visit them for training and meetings.

I filled the application, and my interview was scheduled at Sydney US consulate on 7th November 2019.

Me - Good Morning

VO - what is the purpose of your visit?
    Me - To meet my team in the US.

VO - what is your role?
    Me - I am the first person hired to support customers in the AU and explained my meeting agenda.

VO - What's the annual income?
    Me - 93000 AUD

VO - how long?
    Me - 2 weeks

VO - Are you a permanent resident of Australia? How long? From where did you apply for the PR?
    Me - From 2017, 3 years, applied from India.

VO -What were you doing before joining the current employer?
    Me- I explained about the previous employer in Australia and worked them for two years.

VO - When did you join the current company?
    Me -28th October 2019

VO - Do you have a payslip?
    Me- I said I recently joined its not more than two weeks, so, I don't have payslip yet.

VO - have you been to any other countries in the past?
    Me - Singapore, in transit and spent four hours travelling.

VO - sorry, your application is not eligible at this time. The reason being I recently joined the company, and it is too early to travel to the US with my current employer.

I don't know what to say is a permanent resident here with decent income and family here in Australia. VO didn't ask me about my family, but he did ask a lady before me same status like me.

My employer has asked me to apply again, and now I need to prepare more in details.

Any inputs or suggestion are welcome.

Originally posted by SSSS83 View Post
    VO - sorry, your application is not eligible at this time. The reason being I recently joined the company, and it is too early to travel to the US with my current employer.
    You are lucky that VO clearly mentioned the reason for rejection. Wait for some more time & then apply again.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X