Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need support in nonimmigration visa extension tracking

To Whom It May Concern/Immihelp,

I am from Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. I’ve got a friend.

On September, 2009, he applied for a new B1/B2-visa at the U.S. General Consulate in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam but they required him to show evidence for his overstay in the U.S. in 2006. Actually, he got Tsai, Rose W. Associates Law Office apply for his visa extension in the year 2006 with the following information:

His case type: I539 – APPLICATIN TO EXTEND NONIMMIGRATION STATUS.
    Receipt number: ***-**-***- **** *
    Receipt date: January 19, 2006
    Notice date: January 23, 2006

So now, he needs to track his case from USCIS’ database and have an official approval notice for his B1-visa extension in 2006 so that he can use it as evidence for his overstay in the U.S. in 2006 when reapplying for a new visa this time. I even helped him by tracking for his case via http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/usa-visa-trackers/visitor-visa-extension-tracker.do but still I could not track the result of his case.

Therefore, he does need your consult in what he has to do in order to track this approval. Please kindly support him. He is willing to pay all the cost(s) and fee(s) as required and he does need to have this done asap. Thank you very much.

Should this email is not sent to your good self appropriately, please kindly forward it the person in charge. Thanks a lot.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Read http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/disclaimer.jsp
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Need support in nonimmigration visa extension tracking

Hi,

I was wondering that did your friend solve overstay issue yet? I have the same issue.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X