Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Documents needed at immigration check for B1 visa holders to enter into US.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents needed at immigration check for B1 visa holders to enter into US.

Hi,

I am currently on H1B visa with valid stamping till end of Dec'2019 and I have a valid B1 visa until end of April'2020 (from a different employer), can I travel to Mexico for tourist purposes and comeback to US in first week of Jan'2020 on B1 visa? if so, what documents should I carry incase if the Border immigration asks for any documents? My B1 visa is from an ex-employer.

Appreciate your response and thanks in advance.

What purpose will you be presenting for your return on B1? That you are using your B1 just to re-enter & you going to work as soon as you enter USA? its not allowed.

I won't risk my current & future visas, because I want to take few days vacation.

Better you file for extension of your H1B & get visa stamped in Mexico & then return.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Hi all
      Im applying for us vusa b1 for 7 days travek.
      I have 10 years exp
      Problem is i have done my diploma in ece and i did b.tech in distance education and i have not received my course completion certificate yet(2015). To fill ds16 which education qualification i should put to get my visa..please help me urgently

Comment

Originally posted by Hemvathi View Post
        Hi all
        Im applying for us vusa b1 for 7 days travek.
        I have 10 years exp
        Problem is i have done my diploma in ece and i did b.tech in distance education and i have not received my course completion certificate yet(2015). To fill ds16 which education qualification i should put to get my visa..please help me urgently
        Copy/pasting same question across the forum won't really help Hemvathi .
        Your question is answered here: https://www.immihelp.com/forum/usa-b...isa-ds160-help
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X