• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved B1 Visa Chennai consulate first attempt

Below is my experience

Me: Hello office good morning
    VO: Hello good morning

VO: purpose of visit
    ME: we have developed platform in India and I'll be visiting my company HQ to train us associates and collect feedback on platform.

VO: what is your current designation
    ME: told my designation

VO: what is your experience in your current company
    ME: I'll be completing 3yrs next week

VO: will you be doing any updates to platform from US
    ME: No, I won't be doing any updates, I'll only handle trainings

VO: After typing for sometime, again asked about my experience in my current company
    Me: repeated the same answer

VO: your Visa is approved and happy trainings
    ME: Thank you and have a nice day.

Be confident about everything you say.

Congratulations & thanks for sharing your experience.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks for sharing and congratulations. Why do you think the officer asked if you were doing any "updates" while in the US? were they asking whether you were going to be working and thus needed a different visa?
      --Good luck--
      Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by PKumar01 View Post
        Why do you think the officer asked if you were doing any "updates" while in the US? were they asking whether you were going to be working and thus needed a different visa?
        Certainly.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Hi all Im applying for us visa usa b1 for 7 days travel
          I have 9 years exp
          Good salary
          Problem is i have done my diploma in ece which is not a degree as per ds160 requirements and i did b.tech in distance education and i have not received my course completion certificate yet(2015). To fill ds16 which education qualification i should put to get my visa..please help me urgently

Can i just put diploma in ece only
          Or can i add both diploma and b. Tech for safer side. But i dont have b. Tech course compete certificate

Comment

Originally posted by Hemvathi View Post
            Hi all Im applying for us visa usa b1 for 7 days travel
            I have 9 years exp
            Good salary
            Problem is i have done my diploma in ece which is not a degree as per ds160 requirements and i did b.tech in distance education and i have not received my course completion certificate yet(2015). To fill ds16 which education qualification i should put to get my visa..please help me urgently

Can i just put diploma in ece only
            Or can i add both diploma and b. Tech for safer side. But i dont have b. Tech course compete certificate
            Copy/pasting same question across the forum won't really help Hemvathi .
            Your question is answered here: https://www.immihelp.com/forum/usa-b...isa-ds160-help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X