B1/B2 for a college guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 for a college guy

I'm planning to visit NYC for a conference. Plenty of people flying in from 60+ countries, excellent speakers are coming and a great opportunity to visit nyc.
    I'm a 19 Year old 2nd year college student and also running a online business.
    ​Ive been to few asian countries before on a solo trip and attended similar conferences abroad.

Any tips for me? What are the chances for me? Should i apply for b1 or b1/b2.?

You should apply for B1.

Chances are 50-50 only, considering you are a young & single.

Try to prove better ties to home country - like property in your name, regular nice income etc.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

The only way to find out is try your luck. Present a good case, show ties to home, and be honest and direct. Don't fluff up the interview or say things to appear desperate.
      --Good luck--
      Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by shokoman
        I have a summer exam, I am very anxious
        Good to know that.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X