B1 Visa & Dependent US Citizen children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa & Dependent US Citizen children

I have a valid B1 Visa and will be travelling to the US in April tentatively.
    Question is - Can i take my children who are US Citizens with me ? Will the immigration officer question as to why I am taking children when travelling on B1 Visa.
    FYI - I have my immediate family member close to where I will be working and so I plan to stay there with kids.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks !

It doesn't matter.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

What do you mean by it doesn't matter? Can i take them, will immigration officer not question as to why they are travelling when I am on B1 (Work related).

Comment

Members, any other inputs?

Comment

Originally posted by sindch View Post
          What do you mean by it doesn't matter? Can i take them, will immigration officer not question as to why they are travelling when I am on B1 (Work related).
          They are US citizens, they can travel as many times as they want to USA & it doesn't matter if they are joining you, while you visiting on B1.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X