Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 interview upcoming - help needed

Hi
    I have B1 interview scheduled on Mar 9. I work with big financial MNC. Two big questions troubling me

1) My application has 4 weeks travel time (includes business meetings and training ) - does this 4 week number look suspicious for B1, and can it lead to rejection

2) Will the spread of coronavirus scare makes consular reject B1 applications with long duration, to ensure travel limits

Please help with answers

Originally posted by Shefali123 View Post
    1) My application has 4 weeks travel time (includes business meetings and training ) - does this 4 week number look suspicious for B1, and can it lead to rejection
    It does looks suspicious, but if you go prepared (like detailed agenda for those 4 weeks) you should be good.
    Remember the onus is on you to prove that the asked duration is legitimate & you'd return after that period.
    Originally posted by Shefali123 View Post
    2) Will the spread of coronavirus scare makes consular reject B1 applications with long duration, to ensure travel limits
    I don't think so. Its not like a war situation to reject visas.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X