Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1 / B2 rejected twice. applying again this Month end (May 2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 / B2 rejected twice. applying again this Month end (May 2010)

Hi,

First time i applied for B1/ B2 - tourist visa in Jan 2007. actually i'm a doctor but first time when i applied for visa, i applied as a businessman. i did not lie because i'm one of the working partner in that mobile company. Motorola company offered 4 USA trip tickets to us and we applied for visa. and at that time i was rejected under 214b section. ( unmarried, lack of proper financial documents) because trip is sponsered by motorola i thought they will take care of all these things.

second time i applied my B1/ B2 visa in Venezuela in Feb 2008. i went for visa, they rejected under 214b . during my interview visa officer asked me about the business details which i applied for the first time. he asked me that you are a doctor and why you applied as businessman. i said that i'm working partner.

Now in May 2010 i want to apply for B1 in Venezuela. what i have to do.
    i have proper bank statements, i'm married now. my wife is also working. ( she is not applying). recently i went to Canada. i dont have kids. i'm married in 2008. i'm working with the same employer since 3 years in venezuela. what are my chances? please suggest me for better output.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X