Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-1 visa.

Hello,

Previously, I have interview on 18 March 2020 for US Visa but it was cancelled due to global pandemic.
    My elective starting date is 04 May 2020. But now I can reschedule the new appointment but the available interview date is 20 May 2020.
    Now what should I do ? Any suggestions ?

Thanks.

And Anyone can tell me that if I want to reschedule the appointment for any reason. Do I have to provide the reason for rescheduling the appointment for non immigrant visa ?

Comment

Originally posted by mandeepkumar View Post
      And Anyone can tell me that if I want to reschedule the appointment for any reason. Do I have to provide the reason for rescheduling the appointment for non immigrant visa ?
      No, you don't need to provide reason, but your dates should match with the purpose of visit & interview/travel dates.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Hello,

Anyone can tell me that what is validity duration of bank statement for B-1 visa ?

I had previous bank statement but my interview was cancelled due to corona outbreak. Now I rescheduled the interview appointment. Should I take same or issue a new bank statement ?

Thanks.

Comment

Better to get new statement - it's worth the risk of visa.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

And Anyone can tell me that if I want to reschedule the appointment Tellpizzahut for any reason. Do I have to provide the reason for rescheduling the appointment for non immigrant visa ?
            i m also searching for this answer
            Last edited by TerryStevens; 10-01-2020, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryStevens View Post

i m also searching for this answer

No, you don't need to provide reason, but your dates should match with the purpose of visit & interview/travel dates.

Comment

Originally posted by LOkieneam
                You may be eligible for a B-1 visa if you will be participating in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States, including, but not limited to:
                • Consulting with business associates
                • Traveling for a scientific, educational, professional or business convention, or a conference on specific dates
                • Settling an estate
                • Negotiating a contract
                • Participating in short-term training
                • Transiting through the United States: certain persons may transit the United States with a B-1 visa
                • Deadheading: certain air crewmen may enter the United States as deadhead crew with a B-1 visa
                A B visa is one of a category of non-immigrant visas issued by the United States government to foreign citizens seeking entry for a temporary period. The two types of B visa are the B-1 visa, issued to those seeking entry for business purposes, and the B-2 visa, issued to those seeking entry for tourism or other non-business purposes.
                Last edited by arianscha; 11-03-2020, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LOkieneam
                  You may be eligible for a B-1 visa if you will be participating in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States, including, but not limited to:
                  • Consulting with business associates
                  • Traveling for a scientific, educational, professional or business convention, or a conference on specific dates
                  • Settling an estate
                  • Negotiating a contract
                  • Participating in short-term training
                  • Transiting through the United States: certain persons may transit the United States with a B-1 visa
                  • Deadheading: certain air crewmen may enter the United States as deadhead crew with a B-1 visa
                  thank for information now its clear for me about B1 visa thank u

Comment

Traveling for a scientific, educational, professional or business convention, or a conference on specific dates
                    I got rejection.

Comment

They don't care about those. Just be wary.

Comment

I was turned down when I tried to travel for a conference or convention on a specified date that was scientific, educational, professional, or business-related.

Comment

Hello,

Previously, I have interview on 18 March 2020 for US Visa but it was cancelled due to global pandemic.
                          My elective starting date is 04 May 2020. But now I can reschedule the new appointment but the available interview date is 20 May 2020.
                          Now what should I do ? Any suggestions ?

Thanks.
                          seriously ? i mean it was obvious that during pandemic nobody was able to travel.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X