Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS - 160 and Appointment

Hello,

Previously I had interview on 18th March 2020 but it was cancelled due to corona outbreak then I rescheduled again on 23 April 2020 which also stands as cancelled.
    Now I am facing some problems, When I filled DS-160 form, I mentioned my travel plan from 01 MAY 2020.
    Unfortunately now my travel dates has been extended. Now I should I make a new DS-160 form and new visa fee? Anyone can guide about related this.

Thanks.

You don't need to pay the fee again. However if your DS160 is submitted, you can file a new DS160 & call local embassy to link the new DS160 with your visa fee & appointment.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

What should you do? You should make a new DS-160 form, pay a new fee, and wait for the extension letter again.
      wordle

Comment

The fee is waived and need not be paid again. But if you've already sent in your DS160, you can submit a new one and connect the new one with your visa money and appointment by calling the local embassy.

Comment

Given the changes in your travel plans, it's advisable to create a new DS-160 form reflecting the updated information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X