Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I been denied US visa 10 times, my dad is realy sick i need to go there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I been denied US visa 10 times, my dad is realy sick i need to go there!

hello, i have a question, i been denied visa 10 times, i lived in florida for 3 years when i was a kid, and since then all my visa application has been denied, my dad and mom is permanent residents, and my brothers are citizens, im venezuelan and i live in colombia right now, my dad just find out that he has kidney and lung cancer, and i realy want to go see him, i have now a son that i want him to meet, what are my options? what can i do to atleast have 1 entry ?
    Last edited by ceci1073; 06-09-2020, 09:24 AM. Reason: link

In my opinion, having a PR parent & citizen brothers in USA shows that you have more ties to USA, then to your home country. High chances that once you are in USA, your parents may try to sponsor you green card & make you stay in USA. Hence your non-immigrant visa is getting rejected. Better you let your parent sponsor Green Card for you.

Also, check if you've any criminal history, expertise in field which can be suspicious for USA (like chemical, aeronautical etc).
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      In my opinion, having a PR parent & citizen brothers in USA shows that you have more ties to USA, then to your home country. High chances that once you are in USA, your parents may try to sponsor you green card & make you stay in USA. Hence your non-immigrant visa is getting rejected. Better you let your parent sponsor Green Card for you.

Also, check if you've any criminal history, expertise in field which can be suspicious for USA (like chemical, aeronautical etc).
      Your reply will help me was looking for similar kind of suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by rohitemmanuel View Post

Your reply will help me was looking for similar kind of suggestion
        Glad I could help you as well.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post

Make sense. The only way to visit the United States is to show the health documents of your father and how he aol mail needs you in this condition. If you can show this to the visa counselor, maybe you can get through.
          Last edited by jrjong; 07-08-2020, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrjong View Post

Make sense. The only way to visit the United States is to show the health documents of your father and how he needs you in this condition. If you can show this to the visa counselor, maybe you can get through.
            The onus is on the applicant to prove that he/she will return after the purpose of visit is resolved. If you cannot prove that & simply keep applying for visa, they will keep on rejecting it.

They goes by the rules blindly - for B1 you need to have non-immigrant intent & you need to prove that (by strange means).

So if you are eligible for immigrant visa (family based or etc) & still asking for a non-immigrant visa with real short visit, you won't get it - but will gladly approve your immigrant visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X