Urgent Info regarding b1/b2 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Info regarding b1/b2 visa

Hi everyone.next year in april my family (mom,sister and me) will be applying for US visitor Visa ..Unfortunately my father got promoted this year amd he will not be able to join us . I want to ask if my father is not able to apply visa with us would this be a penalizing factor for our visa application.and we have 13000$ in bank account would this be sufficient ?(applying from third country(italy) ) ?

He does not have to, but would be good for all of you to apply for the visa together. He can then decide not to travel with you.
    Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Thanks a lot .Would 13000$ be sufficient for 4 person....and don’t you think that if my father is not able to join us would represent a strong factor for us showing our strong ties with back home ??Thanks

Comment

You should consider atleast $350 per day for boarding, food and travel for all of you. So if you are visiting for 30 days, that would be $10,500
        You should also show evidence that you will purchase health insurance in your country for this travel so you are covered if sick.

Your father not joining does not show you will come home. What if all of you decide to claim asylum after reaching here ?
        So just make sure he goes with you for the stamping so there are no un-necessary questions being asked (again, optional)
        Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for the step by step tutorial.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X